Internships In Asia is determined to provide quality products and services for all its customers. In accordance with our high standards, we have developed Terms and Conditions outlining the responsibilities of both Internships In Asia and our customers. We've divided our Terms and Conditions into separate sections for our website (http://internshipsinasia.com), Visa Services and Internship and Educational Programs.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all written content on this site is owned by Internships In Asia and/or our affiliates or licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, sell, create derivative works or exploit any material from the Site without prior permission. You may, however, download, print and/or share individual pages of the Site for non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Your License to Us
By submitting any material to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Internships In Asia. Neither Internships In Asia nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Internships In Asia neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized Internships In Asia representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Internships In Asia, its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Accuracy of Information
While we shall endeavor to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate, we cannot vouch that all information will be accurate and up-to-date at all times. The Site contains a large amount of data and will add more over time, and errors are likely to occur in tracking changes – for example, changes in dates and times of events.
We therefore do not accept any liability for error or omission with regards to content of the Site. Should you find any inaccurate information on the Site, please inform us and we shall correct it, where we agree, as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any Site to which a hypertext link from this Site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Atlanta, Georgia in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
Internships and Educational Programs
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all Participant(s) or applicant(s) (hereinafter “you”, “your”, or “Applicant” or “Participant”), in any internship, training program, educational course or similar offering referred hereunder as the “Program” offered by Internships In Asia, (herein after referred to as "we", "our", "us" "the Company" or "Internships In Asia").
By accepting your place and participating in any of Internships In Asia’s Programs, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions as described below.
1. Internships In Asia undertakes, subject to these terms and conditions and unless otherwise agreed, to do the following:
a. To provide the participant with a contract with an Asian business for a work placement or internship at a company in Asia;
b. To provide an appropriate visa to the destination country;
c. To provide an invitation letter and contract from the host company;
d. To provide contact details of representatives in the destination country in case of any difficulties or problems experienced;
e. To provide a welcome packet for the participant.
Internships In Asia will also offer optional access, through our partners, to furnished accommodation, study abroad programs and extracurricular activities in the destination, all to be paid separately. However, for the avoidance of doubt, we will only be responsible for the matters set out in Sections a. through e. above.
2. We retain all rights to reject the application of any person we deem unsuitable for our Program, at our own discretion.
3. In the event that a Participant decides to discontinue his/her Program after it has started but before it is due to end for any reason, no refund will be given.
4. If, for whatever reason, we have to cancel one of our Programs prior to the Participant starting the Program and for reasons which are in no way attributable to the Participant, or aren’t able to find a suitable host company match, a full refund of the Program fee including deposit will be given to the Participant. No compensation will be given by us for any other costs incurred in relation to the Program by the Participant or any other person.
5. In the event that a Participant is refused an appropriate visa by a government authority, a full refund of the Program fee minus deposit will be paid, but no compensation will be given by us for cancellation of flights or any other costs incurred by the Participant or any other person.
6. We reserve the right to change our suppliers and the format of our Program as and when necessary at our discretion and without requiring the consent of the Participant. We will however endeavor to provide as similar a Program as possible at all times.
7. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for changes or cancellations to the Program under any of the following circumstances; war or threat of war, terrorism or threat of terrorism, fire, sickness, environmental or climate concerns, acts of government or local authority, or any other event or circumstance which amounts to a “force majeure” and in such cases no refund or compensation for any loss will be given to the Participant by us unless otherwise decided at our discretion.
8. It is your responsibility to be aware of any national holidays or other events in the destination country that may change the nature of your Program. While most companies operate on an 8-hour shift basis with two days off per week, we are not responsible for the working hours you will be assigned.
9. International flights are not included in the cost of any of our Programs. You must buy your own airplane tickets to fly to the destination country. We are not responsible to you for any damages or costs due to any action, negligence or event relating to the purchase or operation of flight tickets or flights. We are also not responsible for any costs or refunds due to changes, cancellations or delays in flights.
10. If the Participant should experience any problems whilst partaking in our Program, he/she must immediately inform us in writing by email with a clear explanation of the problem. In such an event, we will discuss the problem with the Participant and will discuss ways in which the problem can be solved.
11. The Participant agrees to abide by and/or otherwise comply with any applicable rules and/or internal policies or guidelines of the internship providing company, educational provider or language course provider. The Participant agrees to discuss any problems in his/her placement with our staff prior to discussion with any third party, such as the internship providing company. If the internship providing company terminates a Participant's placement prior to the end of the stated time as a result of the Participant's inadequate or unhelpful participation or prolonged or repeated absence from work, no refund of Program fees will be given in this situation and we are under no obligation to provide another placement. In such a case, the internship providing company is within its rights to revoke the visa invitation and the Participant will be required to leave the country.
12. If the Participant wishes to terminate his/her placement prior to the end of the time stated in the offer letter for any reason, he/she must provide us with written notice, clearly stating the reasons for such a decision. No refund of Program fees will be made in this situation, and no other placement will be offered.
13. We, our partner agencies, suppliers and members of staff are not liable for any case of injury, accident or sickness suffered by the Participant, or theft or damage to the property of the Participant in relation to or in connection with our/their services provided in connection with the Program.
14. All Participants are responsible for their own safety during the Program and neither Internships In Asia nor the internship providing company is responsible or liable for any accident, sickness, loss, damage, expense or hazard encountered or incurred by the Participant during the Program.
15. The participant will be held responsible and liable for any damages to the internship providing company during their placement. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they hold personal liability insurance.
16. In situations where the Participant does not comply with the rules of the internship providing company or rules of our Program or the laws of the destination country government, we may cancel the Program of the Participant by notice to the Participant, and no refund will be granted to the Participant.
17. Participants will take full responsibility for their conduct at all times during the Program. The Participant will not act irresponsibly, break the law of the destination country government, or put themselves or others in dangerous situations, and if they do, will be responsible for the consequences.
18. We reserve the right to expel a Participant from the Program by notice to the Participant at our own discretion for reasons including but not limited to breaking the law, bullying or harassment of other Participants, anti-social or unreasonable behavior or unfit conduct towards other group members, Internships In Asia representatives or employees of the internship providing company or excessive absence from work.
19. We take no responsibility and are not liable for any third party behavior or actions including but not limited to that of the internship providing company and its employees.
20. We take no responsibility and are not liable for any accidents that take place at any third party locations including but not limited to the premises of the assigned host internship provider. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they purchase personal liability insurance prior to the commencement of their internship.
21. Participants must inform us of any travel abroad or any other unavailability of passport for visa processing during the six weeks prior to starting our Program. We cannot be held responsible for delay or cancellation of program due to failure to inform us of such details.
22. In instances where the internship providing company demands it, the Participant agrees to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with the internship providing company.
23. We are not responsible for the workload provided by the internship providing company. In the unlikely event that the Participant is unable meet the workload requirements, the Participant should discuss the problem with Internships In Asia and we will endeavor to resolve the issue accordingly.
24. These terms and conditions and this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Georgia.
25. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
26. Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
27. Any person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
28. The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under this agreement is not subject to the consent of any person that is not a party to this agreement.
29. If any provision of the agreement (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of this agreement, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
30. If a provision of the agreement (or any part of any provision) is found illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable OR Internships In Asia and the Participant shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision such that, as amended, it is legal, valid and enforceable, and, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the original commercial intention of Internships In Asia and the Participant.